Monday 14 October 2013

Possibly the best burger in London

After our afternoon of being artistically inclined tourists, Charly and I (yes she is still here) were in massive need of a carb filled dinner.

So naturally our first thought was burgers. And our second was Five Guys. So that's exactly where we headed.




Five Guys finally arrived in Covent Garden, London from the US in July and I have been wanting to visit since this very moment.


We waited patiently in line before we were allowed through the doors and into heaven.







I ordered the Little Cheeseburger and Charly went for the Little Hamburger and we shared a chips.






Now I have had my fair share of burgers in my 20 years on this planet. But The Five Guys burger is probably one of the best i've ever eaten.


Everything about it is delicious I would say it probably even rivals that of Shake Shack which I had previously thought was the best.

I would recommend every person to go and visit Five Guys (unless you're allergic to nuts as they took everything in peanut oil).

I will probably be going back today. And maybe tomorrow. And the day after that too.












4 comments:

  1. This blog is getting me to a point where there is to many options of restaurants to go to and I can not decide anymore :)
    7 days in London will be spent eating that is the only solution that will keep me from going insane over the decision of where to go.
    Now I only have to figure out where to start :D
    xx
    J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MMM, I love me some five guys! It looks just like the ones here over in Canada as well! & now.... I'm craving five guys. This blog is going to be the cause of my gain of the next 20 lbs I put on! haha

    x leah symonne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think five guys is awful, waste of 15 bucks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never tried Five Guys, cause my twin is allergic...

    ReplyDelete