Saturday 15 June 2013

Beautiful Watches



Daniel Wellington

I am a self confessed addict when it comes to buying jewellery or any accessory for that matter. And probably when it comes to clothes in general come to think of it. So I wanted to blog about a watch or a watch company more to the point that I am currently completely in love with and my want for one of these beautiful watches is increasingly becoming a necessity.

It probably has not helped that I stupidly made the decision to follow them on Instagram so every day or so my longing for one of these watches becomes increasingly closer to becoming a purchase.

The brand that i'm currently lusting after is called Daniel Wellington, they create timeless pieces (not literally or that would defeat the object of a watch) with both gorgeous leather and fabric straps. I personally prefer the leather straps and the tan leather with the gold watch face in particular.


If you're not equally as infatuated as I am after viewing this yourself then I don't know what is wrong with you.


3 comments:

  1. This is definitely a beautiful brand! Thank you
    Dominique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watches are most essential thing for your style and personality. Watches can be used in multiple purposes.Fashion Watches easily completed your dress up with out using any other accessories.

    ReplyDelete